Sunday, January 22, 2017

Rice cooker gateau chocolate

 My niece always tell me that she doesn't have anything to do and she wants to play with me.

 When she doesn't have anything to do, I'm the one who have a lot of thing that I want to do, haha. So rather than playing with her, this time I let her playing in my playground or you call it kitchen!
Yes, this cake is what I told her to make, and it's very easy, you need only 2 ingredients for this cake: egg and chocolate. Because she is only 7 year old, I think it's safer for her to use rice cooker than using an oven. 
So if you never bake before and you don't have an oven you still have fun with this cake ^^. As I said that my niece is only 7, and she can make it, I'm sure that you can make it too!


 Rice cooker gateau chocolate
Make 1 cake


150g ............................ Dark chocolate
3 .................................. Eggs
..................................... Icing sugar for sprinkle over the cake
..................................... Sweetened whipped cream for serving


Line a bowl of a rice cooker with baking paper. (about 18-20 cm)


Separate the eggs.

 Put the chocolate into a bowl.
Place the chocolate bowl over a bowl of hot water (don't let the bottom of the bowl touch the water0.
Stir until melt.
 Remove from the hot water and put the egg yolks into the bowl.


 Stir until combine.


 Whip the egg whites until firm peaks formed.


 Mix 1/4 of the meringue into the chocolate mixture.


 Fold 1/4 of the meringue into the chocolate mixture.


 Pour the mixture into the meringue bowl.


 Fold to combine.


 Pour into the prepared rice cooker bowl.


 Cook with standard function.


Remove from the rice cooker and let it cool.

Sprinkle the icing sugar over the cake before serving with sweetened whipped cream.

Rice cooker gateau chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...