Monday, November 23, 2009

Tiramisu, I fall in love with it, again and again ^ ^


After I posted the lady finger recipe, many people told me, they wanted the Tiramisu recipe. Actually I already posted it in my blog (it's a long time ago, you can see here), but there a little problem with the last recipe, it uses only 125g of mascarpone cheese, when most of the package come in 250g.

So, it will be better if you can use all the cheese at once, haha, and the other benefit is this Tiramisu has a longer life in the fridge. The last recipe uses many eggs (5 of it) and has a very light texture, that is very good if you can finish the dish in 1-2 days otherwise the lightness will gone.

This recipe use only 2 egg, and a lot of cheese, ^ ^, so the texture is a bit denser but the taste is more intense too.
But as a tiramisu follower, I love this recipe too (or, you can say that I love tiramisu anyway, haha), the cream is not too sweet, most of the sweetness comes from the cheese itself.
You can use any kind of the glasses or if you feel a bit lazy, just use one 15X24cm pan. As always I don't use cocoa powder to sprinkle over the top of the tiramisu, but if you like, it's up to you ^ ^.
This time because I got the Savoiardi biscuit at home, so I use it without baking the lady finger by myself, but if you don't have (or don't want to go out to buy it), you can bake by yourself, just follow the recipe here.

I can't promise you that it is the last recipe for the Tiramisu in my blog, as I say, I fall in love with this dessert over and over again.

the Savoiardi biscuit


Tiramisu
Serves 5-6 people
(depend on the glasses that you use)



250g
Mascarpone Cheese
2
Egg yolks
2
Egg Whites
50g
sugar
50ml + 1tsp
Kahlua® or other brand coffee liqueur
150ml
Strong black coffee

Sponge fingers

Dark chocolate for grating





Beat egg yolks and 25g of the sugar in a large bowl. Add the mascarpone and 1 tsp of coffee liqueur, mixing gently until just combined.
Note from dailydelicious: When mixing the cheese and egg, folding by using the spatula is the better way to smoothen the cheese without breaking down the fat.


Beat egg whites with 25g of the sugar in a medium bowl until medium stiff peaks form.
Using a large metal spoon or rubber spatula, gently fold egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.

Pour coffee into a cup with 50ml of coffee liqueur. Soak the sponge fingers into the coffee mixture.

Add a layer of soaked sponge fingers; Add a layer of mascarpone mixture to cover the soaked sponge fingers. Add another layer of soaked sponge fingers; Cover the top with the rest of the mascarpone mixture.
Dust generously with grated chocolate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Tiramisu, I fall in love with it, again and again ^ ^

4 comments:

  1. i fall in love with it again and again too kaaaaaa ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I love the little doll sitting next to the tiramisu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทำไมกระแตไม่ทำตามสูตรนี้น๊าๆๆๆ ง่ายกว่าอีกสูตรที่คุณปุ๊กลงอีกค่ะ กระแตทำอีกสูตรค่ะ ที่มีครีมวานิลา มี zabaglione ด้วยอ่ะคะ ใช้เวลานานมากเลย
    เดี๋ยววันหลังทำสูตรนี้ดีกว่า ง่ายกว่าเยอะค่ะ^^

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...